Specialty Crusher Duty Motors
Louis Allis has been serving industries with custom Crusher Duty Motors for over 100 years. We specialize in manufacturing custom Crusher Duty Electric Motors for some of the most demanding applications worldwide. For over a century the industries of the world have turned to Louis Allis to manufacture electric motors for their most specialized applications.
Whether your need is AC Induction Motors, AC Wound Rotor Motors, AC Synchronous Motors, or DC Motors, there’s a reason why Louis Allis has always been the “First and Last Name in Electric Motors.
Crusher Duty Motors
A rock crusher is at the heart of every quarry, demanding high performance and uptime, working in the toughest of environments day in and day out to drive production and profits. Industry requirements called for a solution with greater product throughput and less energy consumption to maximize profits in the pit.
Crusher motors require an added level of toughness for the severe service they face. They are often used in mining and aggregate applications, pellet mills, belt feeders, and stackers when a motor needs high starting torques, reinforced shafts, and extra enclosure protection.
Applications for these motors include:
- Rock crushers
- Under Screen Conveyors
- Inclined Conveyors
- Rock Feed
- Shaker Table
- Bulk Handling
- Sand Conveyors
- Cross Belt Conveyor
- Dual-Drive Stackers
- Specialty three-phase motors available to replace existing cranes, winches, and hoists
- Capable of custom manufacturing replacements for end-of-life motors
- Designs suitable for cranes, hoists, and winches used in marine environments such as shipping ports and vessels
- Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Motors are manufactured, remanufactured, or repaired to a range of industry standards:
- We can work on-site, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide, to provide repair services for motors of every major brand
Don’t risk your crew’s safety to a low-quality hoist or winch motor! A Worldwide Electric company, Louis Allis is fully capable of providing the lifting and pulling motors you need to achieve top performance and minimal downtime in your manufacturing facility. Contact us today to learn more.
- Specialty three-phase electric motors specifically designed to meet the needs of your application
- Low, medium, and high voltage specialty three-phase motors up to 20,000 HP available
- Manufactured at Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Warrior, Alabama
- Capable of duplicating or modifying legacy Louis Allis motors and generators
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide
With more than 100 years of experience, Louis Allis has all your motor types covered. Louis Allis can also provide custom motors for other applications:
Louis Allis can design and build a "Fit and Function" replacement for any large or specialty electric motor regardless of the original motor OEM.
- Reverse engineering services
- Providing on-site engineering to collect critical information required for building a "fit and function" replacement
- Opportunity to incorporate any design improvements or modifications when building replacement motors
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.