Specialty Motors for Industrial Shredders
Electric motors used in industrial shredders have to produce incredible amounts of torque to handle the daily requirements related to reducing end-of-life equipment like automobiles to small fragments but still remain relatively energy efficient to be cost-effective. If your shredder motor is running at less than full capacity, contact Louis Allis. A Worldwide Electric company, we repair and custom manufacture a wide variety of Above NEMA AC and DC electric motors for large and specialty applications.
Industrial shredders used to recycle equipment like household appliances, furniture and automobiles depend on exceptionally powerful, highly specialized electric motors to operate successfully. But for a recycling business to operate these machines profitably, the motors must be both highly reliable and energy efficient for maximum uptime, minimum downtime, and cost containment.
Electric Motors For Industrial Shredders
Industrial recyclers seeking to keep their equipment online turn to Louis Allis. A global leader in specialty electric motor manufacturing, we provide replacement parts for all major brands and manufacture replacement motors for existing shredders. For companies looking to achieve the next level of efficiency, we custom design and manufacture replacement electric motors to fit your specific requirements, giving you an edge against the competition.
- Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Motors are manufactured, remanufactured, or repaired to a range of industry standards:
- NEMA MG
- UL Standards
Louis Allis is fully capable of providing the shredder motor manufacturing and repair services you need to keep your operation running at top performance. Contact us today to learn more.
- Specialty three-phase electric motors specifically designed to meet the needs of your application
- Low, medium, and high voltage specialty three-phase motors up to 20,000 HP available
- Manufactured at Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Warrior, Alabama
- Capable of duplicating or modifying legacy Louis Allis motors and generators
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide
With more than 100 years of experience, Louis Allis has all your motor types covered. Louis Allis can also provide custom motors for other applications:
Louis Allis can design and build a "Fit and Function" replacement for any large or specialty electric motor regardless of the original motor OEM.
- Reverse engineering services
- Providing on-site engineering to collect critical information required for building a "fit and function" replacement
- Opportunity to incorporate any design improvements or modifications when building replacement motors
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.