Specialty Vertical & Horizontal Pump Motors
Whatever industry you are working in, whatever material you are pumping, and in whatever direction you want your fluids to flow, we can service, repair, and maintain the motors that drive your pumps. For us, the only difference between vertical pump motors and horizontal pump motors is their footprint. That's because we are experts at understanding the fundamental differences in how they are built, how they operate, and the situations when you would use one vs. the other.
We understand that taking a pipeline offline, means operational downtime, so we offer timely on-site service. Louis Allis manufactures custom vertical pump motors and horizontal pump motors to meet your specific pump application requirements. With our new motor manufacturing and factory recertified options, we can offer “fit and function” replacement motors to replace your existing motor regardless of the existing motor OEM. We also offer first-class repair and field service for your pump motor needs. Count on Louis Allis to keep your vertical and horizontal pump motors working efficiently and smoothly.
Purpose-Built Pump Motors
Standard motors simply aren’t up to the challenge. Louis Allis, a worldwide leader in specialty electric motor manufacturing, has responded with a range of purpose-built electric motors specifically for use in vertical and horizontal pumps. Louis Allis offers medium and high-voltage motors which are custom engineered for the high-stress consistent performance needed with vertical and horizontal pumps.
- Specialty three-phase motors available to meet your needs
- Capable of custom manufacturing replacements for end-of-life motors
- Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Motors are manufactured, remanufactured, or repaired to a range of industry standards:
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide, to provide repair services for motors of every major brand.
Don’t risk your uptime to a low-quality motor! A Worldwide Electric company, Louis Allis is fully capable of providing the custom ID fan motors you need to achieve top performance and minimal downtime in your manufacturing facility. Contact us today to learn more.
- Specialty three-phase electric motors specifically designed to meet the needs of your application
- Low, medium, and high voltage specialty three-phase motors up to 20,000 HP available
- Manufactured at Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Warrior, Alabama
- Capable of duplicating or modifying legacy Louis Allis motors and generators
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide
With more than 100 years of experience, Louis Allis has all your motor types covered. Louis Allis can also provide custom motors for other applications:
Louis Allis can design and build a "Fit and Function" replacement for any large or specialty electric motor regardless of the original motor OEM.
- Reverse engineering services
- Providing on-site engineering to collect critical information required for building a "fit and function" replacement
- Opportunity to incorporate any design improvements or modifications when building replacement motors
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.