Louis Allis Motor Repair Services
Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified headquarters in Warrior, AL is an impressive facility with extensive equipment. Specializing in industrial electric motor and generator repair services, our handling, testing, and processing capabilities include:
- Full machine shop capabilities
- Full fabrication shop capabilities
- 9’ diameter VPI tank
- 7’ dip tank
- CSI vibration analysis & laser alignment
- Full test capability per IEEE, NEMA, API, and MIL-SPEC standards
- 5000 HP water-cooled dynamometer, capable of speeds up to 3600 RPM
- 100,000 lbs crane capacity
- Large DC power supply up to 700 Volts
- Oven capacity of 12’ x 12’ x 14’
- Balance machine –100,000 lb. capacity
- AC and DC winding capabilities for low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV), and high voltage (HV)
- Engineering and Redesign Capabilites
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.