Specialty Motors for ID Fans
Induced draft fans are frequently used in applications to pull exhaust gases from industrial processes. In many cases, the fans must function in harsh conditions, and the gases may be highly acidic or at very high temperatures. As an industry-leading manufacturer in electric motors, Louis Allis designs, manufactures, and offers repair services for electric motors built for use with high load-inertia induced draft fans.
Many industrial processes create high volumes of exhaust at high temperatures and carry acidic or even toxic compounds. If left unchecked, a buildup of these fumes can be detrimental or even hazardous. To mitigate this, engineers use induced draft fans, which create negative air pressure to draw these gases out of the manufacturing structure.
Electric Motors for ID Fans
Induced draft fans and the motors that run them must be exceptionally durable. They need to be able to move significant volumes of gas with a minimal amount of power consumption. And due to their working environment, they must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures and offer exceptional corrosion resistance.
Standard motors simply aren’t up to the challenge. Louis Allis, a worldwide leader in specialty electric motor manufacturing, has responded with a range of purpose-built electric motors specifically for use in ID fans. Louis Allis offers medium and high-voltage motors which are custom engineered for the high-stress starting duty of high-load-inertia ID Fans.
- Specialty three-phase motors available to meet your needs
- Capable of custom manufacturing replacements for end-of-life motors
- Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Motors are manufactured, remanufactured, or repaired to a range of industry standards:
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide, to provide repair services for motors of every major brand.
Don’t risk your uptime to a low-quality motor! A Worldwide Electric company, Louis Allis is fully capable of providing the custom ID fan motors you need to achieve top performance and minimal downtime in your manufacturing facility. Contact us today to learn more.
- Specialty three-phase electric motors specifically designed to meet the needs of your application
- Low, medium, and high voltage specialty three-phase motors up to 20,000 HP available
- Manufactured at Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Warrior, Alabama
- Capable of duplicating or modifying legacy Louis Allis motors and generators
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide
With more than 100 years of experience, Louis Allis has all your motor types covered. Louis Allis can also provide custom motors for other applications:
Louis Allis can design and build a "Fit and Function" replacement for any large or specialty electric motor regardless of the original motor OEM.
- Reverse engineering services
- Providing on-site engineering to collect critical information required for building a "fit and function" replacement
- Opportunity to incorporate any design improvements or modifications when building replacement motors
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.