Specialty Pulverizer Motors
A well-performing pulverizer will hammer, mill, and grind all day long. They operate in various industrial applications, crushing substances such as rocks, gypsum, coal, carbon blacks, pigments, medicines, spices, fertilizers, and trash. Behind every pulverizer is an efficient and robust pulverizer motor that can handle diverse working conditions, from rocks and dust, high heat and speed, to fatty and sticky conditions in the food industry.
Louis Allis manufactures custom electric pulverizer drive motors to meet the demanding requirements of pulverizer applications. We also supply factory-recertified pulverizer motors with guaranteed quality and performance with a shorter lead time versus new manufacturing. We offer customized “fit and function” replacement motors to replace your existing motor regardless of the OEM. Also, keep us in mind for all your pulverizer motor repair and field service needs.
Electric Motors for Pulverizers
Standard motors simply aren’t up to the challenge. Louis Allis, a worldwide leader in specialty electric motor manufacturing, has responded with a range of purpose-built electric motors specifically for use in Pulverizers. Louis Allis offers medium and high-voltage motors which are custom engineered for the high-stress applications and environment pulverizers are used in.
- Specialty three-phase motors available to meet your needs
- Capable of custom manufacturing replacements for end-of-life motors
- Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Motors are manufactured, remanufactured, or repaired to a range of industry standards:
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide, to provide repair services for motors of every major brand.
Don’t risk your uptime to a low-quality motor! A Worldwide Electric company, Louis Allis is fully capable of providing the custom ID fan motors you need to achieve top performance and minimal downtime in your manufacturing facility. Contact us today to learn more.
- Specialty three-phase electric motors specifically designed to meet the needs of your application
- Low, medium, and high voltage specialty three-phase motors up to 20,000 HP available
- Manufactured at Louis Allis’ ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Warrior, Alabama
- Capable of duplicating or modifying legacy Louis Allis motors and generators
- We come to you, with a full range of field services available locally and worldwide
With more than 100 years of experience, Louis Allis has all your motor types covered. Louis Allis can also provide custom motors for other applications:
Louis Allis can design and build a "Fit and Function" replacement for any large or specialty electric motor regardless of the original motor OEM.
- Reverse engineering services
- Providing on-site engineering to collect critical information required for building a "fit and function" replacement
- Opportunity to incorporate any design improvements or modifications when building replacement motors
Quality is our top priority for new electric motor manufacturing and electric motor repair at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. We live by the motto "Quality applied with Louis Allis pride".
Our Factory Recertification Program exists to help customers who need a quick solution to a problem that can’t wait for a custom build.
Full Service Shop
At Louis Allis we have the capability of repairing a variety of electric motors, regardless of manufacturer or severity of repair needed.